COVID-19 resources: social media
Digital tools to help fight misinformation about COVID-19 and raise awareness on effective health measures.
On this page
If you have received the COVID-19 vaccine, you can help raise awareness about vaccination and reduce stigma by using the GCIndigenous COVID-19 profile picture frame.
How to add a frame to a Facebook profile picture
- Go to www.facebook.com/profilepicframes
- Search for the frame by entering "COVID-19Vaccine", by "GCIndigenous"
- Click "Use as Profile Picture"
Twitter: #MyVacciNation story
- Do you have a COVID-19 vaccine story to tell?
- There are a few ways to share your #MyVacciNation story on Twitter
- If you're allowed to, take a short video or photo of yourself getting the vaccine
- If you've already been vaccinated, describe your experience getting your vaccine or tell everyone why you got it
- If you're eager to get the vaccine, tell everyone why
- Use the hashtag #MyVacciNation and your post might show up on @GCIndigenous
Watch other stories:
Are you sharing accurate information about COVID-19 and the vaccination online?
Social media is a great place to share information but there's a lot of misinformation out there.
Look for information from trusted sources and make sure you have the facts about COVID-19 vaccination.