A layered approach to protect against COVID-19
PDF Version (393 KB, 1 page)
Even if your vaccination is up-to-date, it's still possible to contract and spread COVID-19. That's why it's important to use multiple layers of public health measures to protect yourself against COVID-19.
- Stay at home when sick
- Improve indoor airflow by opening windows when possible
- Consider wearing a mask as an added layer of protection, even if it's not required
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer often
- Use caution in closed and crowded spaces
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects
- Follow travel-related measures
Like wearing layers to avoid the cold in the winter, there are many ways to protect against COVID-19.