To up your game, a booster dose is your best ally against COVID-19 and its variants
PDF Version (306 KB, 1 page)
- Even after a first and second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, your immunity to the virus can decrease overtime.
- If COVID-19 is your opponent, you want to be as prepared and boosted as possible. It's been a tough battle but don't give up now!
- Continue to protect yourself from COVID-19 and its variants by getting a booster.
Description of the poster
The poster imitates a "choose player" screen that typically appears in most video games.
The poster communicates that if COVID-19 was a video game and you could choose your player, you'd choose a player who was vaccinated.
Those who practice multiple public health measures and choose to be fully vaccinated, with a booster, are less likely experience severe symptoms of COVID-19.
Choose your character
- Player A: does not have a COVID-19 booster and doesn't practice multiple public health measures. Their total immunity strength isn't as strong
- Player B: is fully vaccinated with a booster and practices multiple public health measures. Their total immunity strength is very strong
Immunity strength is determined based on if the player is fully vaccinated with a booster and practices multiple public health measures. Red to yellow bars have poor immunity strength. Green to blue bars have good immunity strength.
- Fully vaccinated: Those fully vaccinated will have better immunity strength
- Booster: Those fully vaccinated will have better immunity strength
- Layers public health measures: Those who practice multiple public health measures will have better immunity strength