Urban Programming for Indigenous Peoples: Organizational capacity
The 2017-2018 call for proposals under the Urban Programming for Indigenous Peoples organizational capacity funding stream is now closed.
About the call
As part of the new Urban Programming for Indigenous Peoples program, Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC) is launching a call for proposals to support urban Indigenous service delivery organizations to have the capacity to better serve urban Indigenous peoples.
This call for proposals will provide core funding for urban Indigenous service delivery organizations in order to maintain a stable base from which to:
- serve clients
- deliver programs and services
- provide case management and referral services that support urban Indigenous peoples
Who can apply?
- not-for-profit Indigenous organizations off-reserve that provide programs or services to urban Indigenous peoples
If you are a Friendship Centre outside of Ontario, please contact the National Association of Friendship Centres.
Friendship Centres in Ontario should contact the Ontario Federation of Indigenous Friendship Centres.
The deadline to submit a proposal was extended to July 14, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST).
How to apply?
- Consult the Terms and Conditions before filling out an application form so you can review additional requirements.
- Complete the 2017-2018 Urban Programming for Indigenous Peoples Organizational Capacity Application Template PDF Version (299 Kb, 1 page).
If you are having difficulty accessing a PDF document, please visit our Help page.
- Develop a budget and monthly cash flow.
- Email your proposal and all required attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The proposal should not be more than 10 pages, excluding supporting documents.
INAC reviews and approves proposals. All proposals are assessed by these criteria.
Incomplete proposals will not be considered.
- by email at email@example.com